The following terms apply to all agreements for the purchase and delivery of goods from lineofoslo.no.
The purchasing terms can be changed without notice, and the above date will show when these terms were adjusted. We will ask you to always read through the purchasing terms before you place an order. When you accept your purchase with us, you also accept the purchasing terms. The purchase is completed when you receive an order confirmation per email, and it is your responsibility as a customer to make sure the information given to us (name, email and delivery address) is correct.
Prices & taxes
All prices on lineofoslo.no are in Norwegian kroner (NOK) or Swedish kroner (SEK), included current VAT.
We offer free shipping on all orders above 1500 NOK/SEK.
Prices you see in store and online may vary, and we reserve the right to change our prices.
You can choose if you want to pay by card or invoice in our webshop. With payments by card the amount will be reserved on your account when you place the order, and deducted from your account when your order is shipped from our warehouse. The payment is processed by Nets which is a secure online payment partner for Visa and Mastercard. Your payment on our website is as safe as a payment in shops. Payment pages are secured by SSL and all card details are encrypted. This means that no one can read your credit card number, name or address when the information is sent over the Internet. Line of Oslo AS reserves the right to verify the card’s validity, address information of the purchaser and that there is coverage for the purchase.
By invoice payment, you pay for the items after you receive the package.
The invoice will be sent by email and has a due date of 14 days. Klarna AS is responsible for following up payment of invoices. Note that you receive an invoice by email, it is therefore very important that the email address is correct. When you pay by invoice, a simple credit check of your personal information will be performed. Line of Oslo reserves the right to cancel the purchase.
LINE OF OSLO ONLY SHIPS TO NORWAY AND SWEDEN AT THIS POINT. SEND US AN EMAIL IF YOU WANT US TO SHIP ELSEWHERE, AND WE WILL LOOK INTO IT.
After you place your order with lineofoslo.no, you will receive an order confirmation email with your purchase info.
Line of Oslo will process your order within 2 business days, and when your order is shipped you will receive another email with your shipping information. We pack and send orders every weekday (Monday to Friday) except holidays. Orders placed on holidays will be processed the following working day. All orders are shipped with DSV Solution and your order will be with you within 3-5 business days from when it is shipped from DSV Solution’s warehouse.
We deliver with PostNord / MyPack in Norway, and DHL Express in Sweden. You will receive a SMS with your parcel reference when your package has arrived at your pick-up point.
In the shipping information sent to you, you will find a link with tracking information about your package, so that you can follow your package to your pick-up point.
Shipping damage or unreceived package
If the package is damaged or lost under transportation, Line of Oslo AS will be responsible, but you have to notify as soon as you discover any damage or deviation.
Exchanges and returns
Line of Oslo offers you the right to both return and exchange your order within 14 days, from the day you receive your order. . Products on sale can not be returned.
In your package from us you will receive an exchange & return form, which you have to fill out with the correct information and return together with the item. The customer is obligated to pay for the freight and are responsible for the package until it is marked as “delivered”.
1. Make sure the products are in the same condition in which they were delivered to you, with all identification tags, packaging and seal still attached. If you are unsure whether we will accept your return; please see the important information section underneath for a complete list of criteria.
2. Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your return request. Once your return has been approved you will receive a return-shipping label.
3. Place the item(s) in the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box. Close the box and tape it securely. Print and fill out the return-form sent to you by mail and put this along with the product. NB: It is important that you write down your order number, name, e-mail and reason for the return.
4. Print out the return-shipping label received after contacting us by mail. Place the return-shipping label on the box over the prior delivery information. Remember to ask for your return-receipt with tracking number, or else Line of Oslo will not be responsible for the return shipment to our warehouse.
5. Use this link – https://mydhl.express.dhl , choose your country and book pick up.6. If your return is accepted upon arrival at our distribution center, your return will be handled/refunded within 14 days from time of arrival. 132 NOK will not be refunded. Any items that are being returned must be in perfect condition without any visible signs or damage, and must have the original label attached. Returns are closely inspected upon delivery and we reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not match with these criteria.
A valid return requires that the item is in its original condition. We do not accept products that are used and/or washed. All tags have to still be attached to the item. Items with make-up stains or a distinctive smell is not considered to be in its original condition and can unfortunately not be returned. If we have made a mistake, or if the item has a production failure, we will pay the return costs.
As a customer you have the right to terminate a purchase if your order is delayed. If Line of Oslo is aware of the delay, we will contact you as soon as possible regarding a new delivery date. It is up to you if want to accept waiting for the package or cancel the purchase.
All our orders are sent continuously from our warehouse, so it’s unfortunately not possible to change / cancel an order after it has been ordered. If the customer don´t pick up the package within 14 days, the parcel will be returned and the customer will receive a return shipping in addition to the costs for handling the return.
The right to warranty is valid for 2 years.
If you complain on the product due a manufacturing defect, Line of Oslo is responsible for all of the return costs. If the fault is caused by the customer itself, the customer stands for all of the return costs.